A Girl for All Seasons is my new series of courses where I will show you how to create a different piece of mixed media girl artwork each month for a year. For the month of October we will be working together to create a beautiful Harley Quinn mixed media girl. You will learn all of the techniques I use to create this pretty mixed media girl and incorporate her into a quick yet awesome background. Although this course does not include a drawing lesson, there is a time-lapse video of my drawing process and a PDF of my sketch to use as reference or to transfer if you are uncomfortable with the drawing process. All of the steps following the drawing are clearly explained and shown in real time with some time-lapse of the boring repetitive parts. I work on mixed-media board to create a finished piece of artwork, but these steps can also be used on canvas, wood, watercolor paper or even to create beautiful art journal pages.
What you'll get in this course:
- Real-time instruction showing each of my steps to create this mixed media girl.
- Speed-through of the boring, repetitive stuff.
- A beautiful finished piece of artwork.
How this course works:
- The lessons are pre-recorded and complete
- Self-paced - you can start as soon as you purchase and work at your own pace.
- Available forever - you can download to watch offline or have online access forever.
- Help is available - you can contact me at email@example.com for assistance if you need tips on substitution ideas for products you don't have or to get help with any stage of your creation process.
What are the requirements?
- No previous experience is required, but some art experience would be helpful.
- Surface to work on: mixed media board, watercolor paper, mixed media paper, art journal, canvas, wood panel, etc.
- Pencil and eraser.
- Workable fixative spray to seal your drawing
- Basic art supplies (please see materials list for products used and substitution suggestions).
- Varnish to seal your finished artwork.
What is the target audience?
- Beginners and above.
- Anyone wanting to learn how I create my beautiful mixed media girls.